Heated Storage Units in Portland
There are many reasons to rent a heated storage unit in Portland, Oregon. Winter temperatures can drop, and we have a lot of rainy days here in the Pacific Northwest. Temperature-sensitive household items such as photos and furniture benefit from heated storage units, and there are other reasons you might want to consider them.
Downtown Self Storage on Johnson Street offers heated storage units inside a sealed and insulated building. This discourages pests and dirt from entering. Additionally, our Pearl District storage facility offers rain-sheltered loading areas keep you more comfortable and protected from the elements.
What Should I Store in a Heated Storage Unit?
- Musical instruments and vinyl records
- Sensitive or expensive electronics
- Delicate antiques, heirlooms, and vintage clothing
- Wood furniture including antiques, tables, and armoires
- Leather, suede, and upholstered furniture
- Paintings, canvases, and framed photographs
- Business storage for essential documents and temperature-sensitive inventory such as pharmaceutical samples
Whether you are moving to the Peal District or relocating to Portland from another state, our friendly storage professionals are happy to share our tips for getting the most out of your heated storage unit.